Swaziland Tournament :
- 4 November 2017
- Venue – Mavuso Trade Center
- Opening time 7h30 (Pits open)
- Starting time: Opening Ceremony 8h30
- Closing Time –approximately 16h00
- Tournament Organizer: Titus Mandla Sithole firstname.lastname@example.org in collaboration with Johannes de Vries email@example.com
- Entrance will be free.
- Please remember that teams are allowed to bring their own food and drink, but please make use of the designated eating areas outside.
- There will be a cafeteria selling food.
- There is schedules practice round time slots allocated for every team. No practice rounds will be played in the Arena when the competition starts.
- There will be a 1 Minute team introduction during the Opening Ceremony.
- Pit Area will be open to public.
- If your team leaves for judging make sure someone watches your table.
- Only the coach and Mentor allowed in the judging areas with their team
- Interference from coaches and mentors in the judging rooms will not be allowed on this tournament; the judges will ask a coach or mentor to leave the room immediately in such an event. The only time that this will be allowed, is on special request if there is a language translations problem (at the latest during the coaches meeting)
While we all compete I would like to urge all teams to again have a look at the core values of FIRST LEGO League. We are the only sport which really accepts the notion of gracious professionalism. It is of utmost importance that we show this in all that we do. And remember TO HAVE FUN!
Thank you Johannes de Vries
|Coaches Meeting||Johannes de Vries|
|09h40||Arena Robot Practise Round Pool B|
|10h00||Judging Start – Pool A|
|10h20||Arena Robot Official Round Pool B – Round 1|
|12h30||Lunch Break Judges = 30 min|
|13h00||Arena Robot Practise Round Pool A|
|13h00||Judging Start Pool B|
|13h30||Arena Robot Official Round Pool A -Round 1|
|Team checklist for the day of the competition|
|2||Coach (2 adults allowed)|
|4||USB Programming Cable|
|7||Laptop / computer|
|8||Leads for electricity|
|11||Team banner, posters, any other pitarea make-up|
|12||Technical, research and teamwork presentation books|
|13||Materials needed for research presentation|
|14||Lunches and drinks / money|
|15||Storage box for personal items|
|16||Patience, enthusiasm and lots of energy!!!|